We offer a comprehensive visual home inspection that begins at the roof, ends with the crawlspace or basement and covers most points in between. Knowledge is power. Having a home inspection will give you knowledge of the property and its systems that you may not have had otherwise. This will empower you to move forward with your purchase or sale with confidence. My promise to you is to give you the best home inspection possible. Whether you are in Cedar Rapids, Waterloo, Cedar Falls, Waverly, Iowa City, or anywhere in between you will get my best home inspection every time.
As an InterNACHI certified home inspector with 20 years of residential and commercial construction experience and thousands of inspections performed you can rest assured that your home inspection or commercial property inspection is backed by the highest level of training and experience available.
If you are able, you are most welcome and encouraged to accompany me for the inspection. During the home inspection, we will discuss any issues that I call to attention and I will be answering your questions as we go. Bring a pad and paper because you’re going to want to write down some of the things we discuss. At the end of the home inspection, we will review by going over the pictures that I load into my computer for your report and answering additional questions.
Unless specially requested, I will write your report the day of the inspection and you will have it the same evening or the next morning. Time is precious and I make every effort to deliver a prompt and most importantly accurate report.
The report will be available for download in PDF format from the My Report page of our website. Your home inspection report is divided into five categories for each area of the home examined:
- Concerns/safety hazards
- Items to Monitor.
- General Comments & Limitations
Add-Ons & Additional Services
- Well Water TestWell water testing costs $75.00
- Radon TestingRadon testing costs $130.00
- Sellers ConsultationA Seller’s Consultation package is $250.00
- Additional BuildingThe inspection of an additional building is an extra $100.00
- CrawlspaceFor inspections involving crawlspaces, there is an additional fee of $50.00
- Termite InspectionTermite Inspection is an additional $90.00
- Over 50 Years OldFor properties over 50 years old, there is an additional fee of $25.00